On That Day.. That Very Particular Day.. Is Finally Our Discussion For Miss Tang And Mr Zul Birthdae.. Which Means That I Can Meet My Lovely Primary Six Classmates.. ;D Morning Got Family Event So I Went To DowntownEast At 8.00am.. After That I Went Back Home.. I Met My Lovely Friend, Jun Siang.. At Mama Shop there.. Than We Waited For XiangZheng And Javier.. Javier You Are So SLIM Now.. Haha.. HourGlass Figure ;X Hahahas.. Than At The Ferris Wheel Entrance.. We Met.. Lionhead Clarissa.. Raelene.. Uly.. Bengamin.. Jeremy Yu.. Lim Yun.. Patricia.. Natalie.. Gladys..Daryl.. Etc.. Hahas. Than We Go Play Arcade.. I Spent $3 Haha.. i was wondering that we go there for what? go there play arcade arh.. haha.. xiangzheng spent $25 o,o.. than raelene fed up say aiya. go discuss at Mc Cafe.. than after that we go bacck arcade play. than take neoprint haha
For Those In 6.8 0'8.. Meeting Time 12 - 6 Venue Uly House. Mr Zul And Miss Tang Confirm Can Go Le..
__________________________________________________________________