I thought love was just a mirage of the mind.. It's an illusion.. It's fake.. Impossible to find.. But the day I met you.. I began to see.. That love is real.. And exists in me.. However.. I regretted .. Not being able to comfort you when you're sad.. Not being able to chill you down when you're frustrated.. Not being able to make u laugh when you are moody.. Why cant I?.. I can.. But i just don't know how.. However.. Remember.. When you are happy.. I will be relieved.. When you are sad.. i will be more miserable.. Because of you.. Love lives in my soul.. Because of you.. i have laughter in my eyes.. Please.. Allow me to share the sorrowfulness, happiness, frustration.. with you!.. But.. Remember this word.. Smile.. I will make this word haunt you forever.. This word is the courage to succeed.. Only smiling u can surpass all difficulties.. Forgetting the miserable memories.. Remembering the happy ones.. Exchanging hatred with love.. falsehood with truth.. Bear in mind.. i will be there for you.. You once said before.. Loving a person, you will look forward to tomorrow together frequently.. Loving a person, you will burst into tears frequently.. Loving a person, when you do not see him for a long time, you will be thinking of him daily.. Loving a person, when you remember him, you will dazed when looking at the sky.. Loving a person, you will contained his shortcoming..
Roses are red and violets are blue.. All i want to say is i love you (:
♥Because Of You♥
__________________________________________________________________